Multicultural odysseys : navigating the new international politics of diversity /
Using an innovative blend of political theory, international law, and studies on the sociological and geo-political foundations of minority rights, this landmark publication will set the debate on the likely future of the international politics of diversity. - ;We are currently witnessing the global...
Oxford ; New York :
Oxford University Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The shifting international context : from post-war universal human rights to post-Cold War minority rights
- The forms of liberal multiculturalism
- The origins of liberal multiculturalism : sources and preconditions
- Evaluating liberal multiculturalism in practice
- The European experiment
- The global challenge
- Conclusion : the way forward?