Infectious disease and national security : strategic information needs /
The global community has suffered recently from newly emerged infectious diseases and from diseases once thought to be in decline. It now faces the threat of a human influenza pandemic arising from the recently emerged avian influenza H5N1 virus. The pace of global travel, migration, and commerce ha...
Santa Monica, CA :
|Series:||Technical report (Rand Corporation) ;
|Online Access:||Available via JSTOR |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Background: challenges of and responses to infectious disease threats
- Addressing a new paradigm: infectious disease and national security
- Defining information needs: interviews with stakeholders
- Assessing the adequacy of current information: a survey of online sources
- Synthesis, conclusion, and recommendations.