The wicked sisters : women poets, literary history, and discord /
New York :
Oxford University Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Rethinking women's literary history
- Emily Dickinson and the Wicked Sisters
- Dickinson, women writers, and the marketplace
- Differences that kill: Elizabeth Bishop and Marianne Moore
- Adrienne Rich, Emily Dickinson, and the limits of sisterhood
- Race, black women writing, and Gwendolyn Brooks.