Imperial Germany 1871-1918 /
"Imperial Germany, 1871-1918 explores the rise of Germany as a nation state and European power centre, through to the humiliation of the country in the First World War. Covering both domestic and foreign policy, this key text combines historical detail, questions and analysis and evaluation of...
London ; New York :
|Series:||Questions and analysis in history.
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. The formation and structure of the German Empire
- 2. Domestic policies, 1871-90
- 3. Foreign and colonial policies, 1871-90
- 4. Domestic policies, 1890-1914
- 5. Foreign and imperial policies, 1890-1914
- 6. Economy and society, 1871-1914
- 7. War and collapse, 1914-18.