Sex and gender /
'Sex and Gender' has been revised to include explorations of: the rise of evolutionary psychology, the influence of social role theory, and the most recent psychoanalytic and ethno-methodological approaches.
Cambridge, UK ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Commonsense beliefs and psychological research strategies
- Stereotypes, attitudes and personal attributes
- Developmental influences
- Sexuality: Psychophysiology, psychoanalysis and Social Construction
- Aggression, violence and power
- Fear, anxiety and mental health
- Domestic sphere
- Work, education and occupational achievement
- Looking back and looking ahead.