Managing indoor air quality /
"This practical desk reference is structured to serve as a guide and information resource - both on treating existing indoor air problems effectively - and on prevention costly IAQ problems from occurring in the first place. Finding solutions to indoor air quality problems is often a complex, m...
Lilburn, Ga. : New York :
Fairmont Press ; Distributed by Marcel Dekker,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Machine generated contents note:
- Indoor air quality : an overview
- where are we?
- Indoor air quality in retrospect : how did we get here?
- Classifying indoor air problems : what kind and how big a problem do we have?
- Investigating indoor air quality problems : how to find out what went wrong
- Controlling indoor air problems : how to keep the building working well
- thermal environment : an internal habitat
- HVAC : the heart of the system
- Filtration : understanding an underutilized asset
- Building security and safety : readying your building for "extraordinary" environmental stress
- Operations & maintenance : an ounce of prevention
- Management procedures : the soft side of IAQ success.