Relocating the personal : a critical writing pedagogy /
"Addressing the current and growing interest in the personal, the self, and the autobiographical not only in the teaching of writing, but also across many disciplinary and subject fields, Relocating the Personal describes a rich array of practical approaches to teaching the personal in settings...
State University of New York Press,
|Online Access:||Available via EBSCO eBook Collection|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Ch. 1 Space, Time Embodied Texts
- Ch. 2 Relocating Voice and Transformation
- Ch. 3 Stories of Ageing
- Ch. 4 Who Said Argumentative Writing Isn't Personal?
- Ch. 5 Critical Spaces for Learning to Teach Writing
- Ch. 6 Language, Gender, Writing
- Ch. 7 Politics of the Personal: New Metaphors, New Practices.