Shows that the middle years of the first decade of the 21st century were a time of great social change, as America's failing infrastucture was exposed, performance-enhancing drugs damaged sport, illegal immigrants made up almost a tenth of the population, and the Internet redefined how people c...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
|Format:||Electronic Video Video|
New York, N.Y. :
Ambrose Video Publishing,
|Series:||21st century turning points in U.S. history (2000-2009)
|Online Access:||Available via Ambrose Video|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 2005 - Hurricane Katrina exposes America's failing infrastructure
- 2005 - Congress investigates performance enhancing drugs in sports
- 2005 - Blogging and YouTube challenge traditional media
- 2006 - Virtual social networking : Facebook, MySpace and Twitter
- 2007 - Illegal immigration hits 11 million.