HIV & Me medical advances and setbacks /
Science has made leaps and bounds in its assault on AIDS-but do antiretroviral drugs guarantee a long life? Why does the disease still cause widespread suffering in Africa, despite the development of new medicines? Author and actor Stephen Fry investigates, traveling across the U.S., Great Britain,...
|Corporate Authors:||, ,|
New York, N.Y. :
|Series:||HIV & Me.
|Online Access:||Available via Films On Demand|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- AIDS and Modern Science (3:21)
- Development of HIV/AIDS Drugs (3:37)
- Medical Advances for AIDS Victims (3:54)
- Childhood AIDS (4:56)
- Drug-Resistant HIV (4:49)
- Africa: Access to HIV/AIDS Drugs (2:54)
- HIV/AIDS in Uganda (4:59)
- Africa's Uncontrolled AIDS Problem (5:00)
- AIDS Pandemic: Africa's Destiny? (4:02)
- AIDS Testing Centers (4:23)
- Stigma of HIV/AIDS (3:18)
- Social Ostracism of HIV/AIDS Victims (3:19)
- HIV/AIDS as Social Crisis (4:43)
- One Man's Story of AIDS (2:59)