Charles DeKay

Charles Augustus de Kay (July 25, 1848 – May 23, 1935) was a linguist, poet, critic, and fencer. He was a son of George Coleman De Kay, a naval officer. He was best known for founding the National Arts Club and the Fencers Club. He was inducted into the United States Fencing Hall of Fame in 2008. He was an art and literary critic for ''The New York Times'' for 18 years.

He was buried in Saint George's Church Cemetery, Hempstead, Nassau County, New York. Provided by Wikipedia
1
by De Kay, Charles, 1848-1935.
Published 2011
Available via EBSCO eBook Collection
eBook
2
by Heine, Heinrich, 1797-1856.
Published 1892
Other Authors: ...De Kay, Charles, 1848-1935....
Book
3
by Bosworth, Welles, 1869-1966.
Published 1920
Other Authors: ...De Kay, Charles, 1848-1935....
Book
Search Tools: Get RSS Feed Email this Search